Hot water pipes insulation.
- The Niagara pipe insulation reduces heat loss and saves energy
- Insulated hot water pipes can raise the water temperature by 1 ° C - 2 ° C. Allows the owner to lower the water heater temperature setting.
- Reduces the waiting time for hot water from the shower and faucet
- Effective for water conservation.
- Recommended when the pipes are installed in poorly heated spaces
- May allow up to 10% energy savings
- Flexible polyethylene insulation and easy to install
- Internal diamètre: 1.27 cm (1/2 in)
- Wall thickness: 1.27 cm (1/2i in)
- Length : 91cm (36 in )
- Temperature Range (min / max): 0 ° F-200 ° F
- ASTME 84 1 '' UL 181 25/50 and Articles 11.0a16.0