Closes and opens automatically lights and other wired devices when a person enters or leaves a room.
- The Niagara occupancy sensor is inexpensive, easy to install, and results in substantial energy savings.
- It offers a wide field-of-view motion sensing range, adjustable time duration options, and the highest quality and reliability in a motion sensing switch.
- Designed to meet the requirements of commercial offices, but frequently used in residential applications as well.
- Single-pole or 3-way
- Adjustable time-delay interval (15 seconds to 15 minutes)
- Available in white(N9250-W) or ivory(N9250-I) with or without night light
- Utilizes passive infrared (PIR) sensing technology